The final report in a three-part series (#trustlytravelinsights) for the travel division of payments fintech, Trustly. Designed to bring to life two proprietary industry surveys conducted pre- and mid-pandemic, and to nurture a conversation about the future for airlines and OTAs beyond the COVID-19 crisis engulfing them at the time. Originally published by the client in 2021.
My role in this project
For this publication, I oversaw the end-to-end process from strategy (editorial positioning and TOV, content roadmap, narrative development, report structure and article ideation) through to creation (interviewing third-party and in-house experts, writing the full report) on to execution (design counsel, campaign messaging, video scripting, blog and social posts, client communication, web copy, advertising copy).
A Future to Bank On – Payments beyond the pandemic, opportunity on the horizon // (#trustlytravelinsights report three)
In the concluding chapter of the three-part #trustlytravelinsights series, the report looks past the pandemic and turns its attention to the recovery, embracing a more optimistic outlook. Key themes explored in the editorial include:
- Diversifying a merchant’s payments mix
- Shining a light on the hidden costs of payments
- Keeping up with local expectations
- The power of partnerships
- Unlocking the potential of PSD2
- The impact of coverage on conversion
- And research data that gives payments leaders reasons to be optimistic